How we can help you
1. Join our Discussion Forum
Join our ‘Lawyer Mums Australia’ Facebook Discussion Forum – run by lawyer mums for lawyer mums – where you can:
- chat with other lawyer mums in a similar position to you
- ask questions or raise issues (including anonymously if you wish)
- benefit from the experience and advice of those who have followed a similar path
- expand your existing networks
- identify role models, potential mentors and/or sponsors
- build confidence in negotiating family-friendly work arrangements
- build confidence in your ability to be both a successful lawyer and a mother
- make friends with some of the most talented, passionate and inspiring people in the country!
It is free to join.
2. Looking for a job?
Looking for a new job? Needing a change? Wanting to find a flexible role with a supportive employer?
Step 1: Check out our Job Board for current employment opportunities advertised with us
Step 2: Create an Employment Profile with us and upload your CV. It is free. Employers who register with us will have access to your CV and be able to contact you directly with suitable career opportunities. (Please note that you are able to specify in your Employment Profile any employers who you do not wish to have access to your CV.)
3. Attend our Events & CLEs
Our events will provide an invaluable opportunity for lawyer mums, family-friendly employers and other guests to gather and network with each other as well as hear from a range of keynote speakers.
We also plan to hold child-friendly CLEs for lawyer mums where babies and children are welcome and mothers can feel comfortable breastfeeding, changing nappies and entertaining toddlers while listening to presenters. Professional nannies will also be available to provide assistance to mums at the event.
Details of our upcoming events and CLEs can be found on our Events page. Please subscribe to our Newsletter and we will keep you informed about upcoming events.