Employers – How we can help you
Lawyer Mums Australia is a network of over 500 highly talented lawyer mums many of whom are actively seeking or are open to new and exciting career opportunities with organisations including law firms, corporations, government agencies and other employers. Our members include lawyers with 10+ years experience working in top tier law firms, ASX50 corporations and senior government positions.
We can help you ‘tap into’ the considerable pool of talented lawyer mums by:
- advertising your employment opportunities to our 530+ member database of lawyer mums; and
- conducting tailored searches across our database of lawyer mums who are looking for work, and then providing you with the CVs of potentially suitable candidates.
We detail both options below.
Option 1: Advertise an employment position
We charge a one-off fee to advertise an employment opportunity with us (with no additional charges or placement fees).
Option 2: Conduct a targeted search of our database
The process for conducting a targeted search of our database is set out below:
- We have a database of lawyer mums who have specifically registered with us as being open to or seeking new employment opportunities.
- Simply contact us if you are looking for lawyers with particular skills and experience.
- We can conduct a search across our database and identify any lawyer mums who satisfy your search criteria.
- We will then send you a copy of the CVs of lawyer mums who satisfy your search criteria (provided the lawyer mum has not specifically excluded your law firm/business from having access to their CV).
- You are then free to contact potential candidates directly to discuss employment opportunities and arrange interviews.
We charge an annual subscription fee for this service (with no additional placement fees or charges). You can request additional searches of the database at any time during your subscription period.
For more details on either of the above options, please contact Anthea McIntyre on 0481 246 647 or at email@example.com.
We also encourage you to sign up to our newsletter so we can keep you informed about our upcoming events.